Crewe Hall Hotel

A former Stately home to the Earl of Crewe, this magnificent Jacobean Pile was originally built in 1615 by Lord Randolph Crewe, Lord Chancellor to Charles II. Restored and rebuilt in 1866 by Edward Barry who worked on the houses of parliament.

Purchased from the Queen in 1998 and situated almost in the centre of England, Crewe Hall is the perfect stately house.

The team were housed in the West Wing - a separate area that provided total privacy and had the brasserie privately reserved. The hotel also provided the team with on-site football pitch for a 'loosening' training session on their arrival.